• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. Through 6/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30); 6/12 (9–5).
• Pilar Rossi's elegant evening gowns, separates, cocktail dresses, and suits are 30 to 60 percent off. Through 8/31. 784 Madison Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-288-2469); Mon.–Sat. (10:30–6:30).
• Stop by Robert Graham for 75 percent off or more men’s and women’s knits, shorts, jackets, and more. A men’s jacket is $125 (originally $598), and a women’s blouse is $40 (originally $198) or three for $100. Through 6/11. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-869-8001); Mon.–Wed. (9–5).
• Three bridal designers are clearing out their stock, marking 50 to 75 percent off retail dresses, headpieces, and jewelry. The Youlin Couture Bridal collection is in suite 3H (212-563-0659), Atelier Elen Paumere is in suite 5J (212-869-3904), and Olga Kvitko is in suite 8F (212-643-0285). Through 6/14. 488 Seventh Ave., nr. 36th St., Ste. 3H, 5J, 8F; Mon.–Fri. (10–5), Sat.–Sun. (10–3).
• Snag the casual clothes for men and women from Martin + Osa for 20 percent off with the coupon code 47868205. Through 6/15.
• Find 50 percent off select summer apparel and shoes at Nordstrom.com.
• Yaya Aflalo’s easy-to-wear spring stock of bohemian tops, gauzy dresses, and trousers are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/9. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-391-4400); 10–6.
• The funky hats, belts, and hair accessories from Eugenia Kim are 50 to 70 percent off. The Max fedora that was $270 is now $110, and the Muffy equestrian cap that was $179 is only $85. Through 6/13. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• The 100% Kids sample sale offers 40 to 50 percent off kids clothes from Lili Gaufrette, Flowers by Zoe,Splendid, IKKS, Les Tout Petits, Lemon, and more with sizes from infant to preteen for girls and boys. Through 6/11. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (516-524-4416); Tues.–Wed. (10–6).
• Sparkly jewelry from the spring collection of M+J Savitt is up to 60 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Through 6/11. Jolly Hotel, 22 E. 38th St., at Madison Ave., Raffaello Suite, mezzanine level; Tues.–Wed. (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.