• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. Through 6/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30); 6/12 (9–5).
• Pilar Rossi's elegant evening gowns, separates, cocktail dresses, and suits are 30 to 60 percent off. Through 8/31. 784 Madison Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-288-2469); Mon.–Sat. (10:30–6:30).
• Stop by Robert Graham for 75 percent off or more men’s and women’s knits, shorts, jackets, and more. A men’s jacket is $125 (originally $598), and a women’s blouse is $40 (originally $198) or three for $100. Through 6/11. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-869-8001); Mon.–Wed. (9–5).
• Three bridal designers are clearing out their stock, marking 50 to 75 percent off retail dresses, headpieces, and jewelry. The Youlin Couture Bridal collection is in suite 3H (212-563-0659), Atelier Elen Paumere is in suite 5J (212-869-3904), and Olga Kvitko is in suite 8F (212-643-0285). Through 6/14. 488 Seventh Ave., nr. 36th St., Ste. 3H, 5J, 8F; Mon.–Fri. (10–5), Sat.–Sun. (10–3).
• Snag the casual clothes for men and women from Martin + Osa for 20 percent off with the coupon code 47868205. Through 6/15.
• Find 50 percent off select summer apparel and shoes at Nordstrom.com.
• Yaya Aflalo’s easy-to-wear spring stock of bohemian tops, gauzy dresses, and trousers are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/9. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-391-4400); 10–6.
• The funky hats, belts, and hair accessories from Eugenia Kim are 50 to 70 percent off. The Max fedora that was $270 is now $110, and the Muffy equestrian cap that was $179 is only $85. Through 6/13. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• The 100% Kids sample sale offers 40 to 50 percent off kids clothes from Lili Gaufrette, Flowers by Zoe,Splendid, IKKS, Les Tout Petits, Lemon, and more with sizes from infant to preteen for girls and boys. Through 6/11. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (516-524-4416); Tues.–Wed. (10–6).
• Sparkly jewelry from the spring collection of M+J Savitt is up to 60 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Through 6/11. Jolly Hotel, 22 E. 38th St., at Madison Ave., Raffaello Suite, mezzanine level; Tues.–Wed. (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Even Gwen Stefani’s Kids Think It’s Weird If She Doesn’t Wear Makeup
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Interracial Couple Fined After House Vandalized With Racist Graffiti
I Finally Found Gold Hoops Like Sade’s
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.