• Pieces by Vivienne Westwood, Jenni Kayne, Missoni, Isabel Marant, and more are on sale 30 to 50 percent off at Curve. Through 7/14. 83 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-3626); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Key’s vintage pieces as well as new stock from Geren Ford, J Brand, and Ulla Johnson are up to 60 percent off. Cash only, while supplies last. 41 Grand St., nr. W. Broadway (212-334-5707); Mon.Sun. (noon7).
• Check out Opening Ceremony’s sale for up to 75 percent off their stock of Hussein Chalayan, Proenza Schouler, Wayne, and more. Through 6/30. 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Redbag opens today running continuous sample sales, this week featuring up to 85 percent off accessories and apparel from Nicole Farhi, Prada, Ted Baker, and more. Though 6/28. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); Mon.Fri. (9:307:30), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Miguel Ases jewelry is 70 percent off at his annual sample sale. Here you’ll find fourteen-karat gold pieces and semiprecious stones, and if you pay cash, receive an extra 10 percent off. Though 6/27. 150 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 601; Mon.Fri. (106).
• Stock up on your workout gear — Nike is knocking 70 percent off prices online. Plus, save an extra 10 percent when you enter the code “junesale4” at checkout. Through 7/6.
• The Asmar Group Showroom opens their doors again this week to mark down men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Though 6/27. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Wed.Fri. (9:307), Mon.Fri. (9:307).
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy collection at their sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (96), Thurs. (98).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.