First we heard that a Brooklyn outpost of Steven Alan will open sometime next year (we jumped for joy — along with all our L-train neighbors). No more hauling it down to Tribeca for new jewelry or dresses! But that's not the only good news coming out of Franklin Street. The store owner-designer has just inked a deal with Urban Outfitters to do a new line (read: not diffusion) called Lark & Wolff. Slated to hit stores around July 4 (with new shipments every month), the collection will feature both men's and women's clothes, and have a decidedly rustic-country-sure-I-know-how-to-camp bent. The aim is to draw in a younger customer than Alan's current line, and the collection will retail for $58 to $128. Yes, a whole new generation just got turned on to his bloomers and button-downs. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it? —Amina Akhtar
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time