Last night Nadja Swarovski hosted a cocktail party at Norwood for this year's CFDA award nominees. Some young nominees were working on calming their nerves (easily done with the never-ending trays of cucumber cocktails) before tonight's awards ceremony. Michael Kors wasn't nervous as this is his fifth nomination for accessories design (he's yet to win). Find out what Thom Browne, Dries Van Noten, Yigal Azrouël, and Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough think of summer trends, the awards, and more. And, as a special bonus: Cynthia Nixon stopped by to dish on how she feels about Sex and the City fashion.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times