• A Coty, Inc. exec says snowballing celebrity scents all started with the launch of Glow by J.Lo in 2002, which sold $78 million before 2003. Now celebrities (Avril Lavigne, Queen Latifah, Patrick Dempsey, Mariah Carey...) see fragrances as a way to solidify a strong career as more and more people buy their scents to smell like them. [NYT]
• Zirh, a men’s grooming brand, will launch a woody men’s scent this September called Ikon. The ads will feature model David Gandy. [WWD]
• Celebrity makeup artist Nick Barose created Michelle Trachtenberg’s look for Gossip Girl, and suggests using Clarins Joli Rouge in Apricot Sugar for those orange-tinted lips. [Beauty Snob]
• Benefit’s “Just in Case” holds three mini-tubes of their biggest sellers, including BeneTint for lips and cheeks, California Kissin’ for white teeth, and Eyecon for dark undereye circles. [British Vogue]
• Stuck-Up hairspray will keep locks in place, and let you comb through. [15 Minute Beauty Fanatic]
• Tom Ford’s Black Orchid Body Cleansing Oil and Finishing Spray smells really good. As in, this blogger sprayed it on and was immediately showered with compliments over how good she smelled. [Kiss and Makeup]
• The C’watre line's key ingredient is modified sea water. The Kanreki Wash is a light rinse that can be used like a toner to smooth the top layer of skin. [A Girl’s Gotta Spa]
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Enjoy Working Out Together Across the Country
This time, they hit the gym in Los Angeles.Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The hits just keep on coming.Kylie Jenner Has a Blush Named ‘Barely Legal,’ and People Are Mad About It
It’s getting folks “Hot and Bothered.”Hugh Grant Recreates His Famous Love Actually Dance Sequence With a Little Help From Drake
He’s still Prime Minister!University of Texas Releases Rape Survey Results
15% of students at UT Austin have been raped.Watch Lady Gaga Surprise and Delight Everyone on RuPaul’s Drag Race
“That’s a damn good Lady Gaga impersonator.”Newlyweds Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Welcome a Baby Girl
They eloped last weekend.Hibernating Animals Wake Up to Post-Trump World
“The first thing honeybees do is take flight and defecate all over the place.”Who Will Stop the Sparkly Tyranny of Unicorn Makeup?
The abomination of magical makeup is finally addressed.Looking for Love in Seven Different Cities
Jada Yuan tells Sex Lives about her Tinder tour of America.
It’s on March 26.See Clever Fashion Puns by an Instagram Artist
Angelica Hicks pokes fun at Karl Lagerfeld, Versace in her new book Tongue in Chic.RIP, Gchat
Google is officially forcing all users to switch to Hangouts. Rest easy, Gchat.What Is John Mayer Even Talking About?
He wants you to know he’s all good “anatomically and chemically.”Is Vitamin E Actually Good for My Skin?
Experts explain how vitamin E works.Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Auf wiedersehen, my favorite bronzer.See 10 Years of Drake’s Coziest Looks From Timbs to Tom Ford
From ill-fitting jeans to polished suits.Laura Dern’s Mom Is Mad That She Was Mean to Reese Witherspoon on TV
Our new favorite celebrity-BFF duo.Amber Heard Says If Every Gay Hollywood Actor Came Out Tomorrow, ‘This Would Be a Nonissue in a Month’
“I stand here now amongst many of my romantic leading lady peers who are out and fluid. I’m one of many now, and I’m working.”The Ultimate Goop Guide to Lovemaking
Step two: Drink nothing but raw milk for a week.