Today we got an e-mail from Saks Fifth Avenue alerting us that the new collection of Tory Burch is available for purchase. We'll admit we weren't immediately bowled over — we can't bear to see another version of those gold-toe flats (we kid, she did win the CFDA award for those accessories after all). But it turns out Tory does in fact have something new up her sleeve. And it comes in the form of 22-year-old Danielle "Dani" Evans, winner of America's Next Top Model, Cycle 6. Remember her? From way back when in 2005? Of course you do! She's the one they totally redid from top to bottom — new teeth, new accent, new personality. Well, now she resurfaces for the first time in a while. But to be honest, Dani looks a tad uncomfortable. And then it hit us — she didn't use one of Tyra's patented smiles! Hello, this totally called for a catalog smile. It would have gone perfectly with that cardigan! In any case, congrats on the gig, Dani. —Sharon Clott
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes