Today Christian Siriano's Project Runway prize comes to fruition. His collection for Bluefly.com went on sale, and it looks like a few pieces have already sold out! In a video about the line he says it's inspired by "some signature things" he showed in his final collection for Fashion Week "but obviously not as whoa." The collection consists of only seven pieces in black and gold. ("Don't you love the gold? It's like tranny Klum on a budget! Oh my God, it's fabulous!" Christian exclaims in the video.) And it's not cheap — prices for the remaining pieces average $500. But are the clothes as fabulous as he thinks the tranny-Klum gold fabric is? Check out the photos for yourselves.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split