• Gisele put her West Village penthouse back on the market for $5.9 million (she originally listed it in September at $10.9 million). And what do you know — Tom Brady’s place is also on the market. Who wants to start rumors about them moving in together, hm? [WSJ]
• Gisele wears only a watch and a bedsheet in her new Ebel ad campaign. Meanwhile, Derek Jeter returns as the face of Movado. He even helped the label design a limited-edition watch. [WWD]
• Brooklyn-based accessories brand Hayden-Harnett is known for handbags but will launch swimwear and footwear for spring. [WWD]
• Sarah Brown's clothes paled in comparison to Carla Bruni's when the First Lady of France visited London with Sarko a while back. She says, "I didn't stand a chance, did I? I mean, I was standing next to a supermodel. I thought that whatever I wore didn't matter. With all due respect to myself, I knew that day I couldn't win." [Times UK]
• The Richard Chai for Target collection has been spotted at a Target in Union, New Jersey, a full week before its official August 3 launch. It's almost a good enough reason to head to Jersey. Almost. [Fashionista]
• Keira Knightley refused to allow retouchers to enhance her bosom in photos for her upcoming film The Duchess. Bravo. [NYDN]
• Heidi Montag launched her clothing line at Kitson to much fanfare while Lauren Conrad's was on sale for "buy one, get one free." [TMZ]
• Jennifer Lopez on Victoria Beckham: "I really respect and admire her style. She’s definitely a fashion icon." Ooh, are they new BFFs now?! [Now Magazine]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.