• Need some new jewelry? The Marco Bicego trunk show is on now at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (212-753-4000); 106.
• Eberjey's summer camis, briefs, baby dolls, and bathing suits are 50 to 75 percent off. A chemise is $25 (originally $70), swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), and thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 7/2. 183 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 610 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Brooklyn Industries offers 40 percent off clothes and accessories in their sale section. Printed dresses and messenger bags are between $38 and $58. Check out the city's eight locations here.
• Clothing from Joie, T-Bags, and Splendid is 30 percent off at the Owl's Lab store. If you're shopping online, enter code Summer30 at checkout. Through 7/10. 20 E. 12th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-633-2672); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Stock up on scrubs and lotions now. You'll get 10 percent off all online purchases of $100 or more at Bliss. Enter 078913 at the checkout for the special discount. Through 7/29.
• Temperley London is knocking off 60 percent on their spring and cruise collections. Through 7/1. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); 117.
• LeSportsac is celebrating their business with a customer-appreciation sale, marking 30 percent off all special collections, which includes Stella McCartney's collection for the brand. Find directions to the Soho and Upper East Side location here, or shop online and enter the code "THANKU" at checkout. Through 7/6.
• Find up to 60 percent off clothing and accessories from James Kendi, Mary Ping, and more at Dispatch. Through 7/2. 127 Henry St., nr. Rutgers St. (212-227-2783); Mon.Sun. (18).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.