• The new fall jewelry collections from Gurhan, Faraone Mennella, Judith Ripka, and Deborah Gaspar hits Saks today. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (212-753-4000); 10–6.
• Find 25 to 75 percent off the spring collections stocked at Jumelle, like A.P.C., Isabel Marant, Karen Walker, Mayle, and more. Through 8/17. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Mon. (17:30), Tues.Sat. (noon7:30), Sun. (noon7).
• MoMA Design Store is taking 20 to 50 percent off select tabletop, home furnishings, and stationery from Ron Arad, Chilewich, Patricia Urquiola, and others. Through 7/31. 11 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-708-9700), 44 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-767-1050), 81 Spring St., at Crosby St. (646-613-1367); call for store hours.
• Buy one pair of shoes at Shoe Market and get another half off. Plus, starting at 5 p.m. today only, they'll give out charm necklaces and free Champagne. Through 7/20. 160 N. 6th St., at Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-8495); Mon.Sun. (noon9).
• No. 6's vintage stock and new clothing are 30 percent off. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); Tues.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• The children's clothes from Estella are up to 30 percent off for newborns to 6-year-olds. A Kingsley boy's tee is $35 (originally $48), See Kai Run shoes are $29 (originally $38), and an Album di Famiglia girl's dress is $69 (originally $98). Through 7/10. 493 Sixth Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-255-3553); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (116), Sun. (closed).
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale offers tops, shoes, and dresses at up to 70 percent off. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is up to 80 percent off retail. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
From Our Partners
Four Street Style Stars Predict The Must-Have Pieces For Fashion Week
Birth Control For Men Is Coming
My Top 5 Fall Lipsticks Under $6
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.