• The new fall jewelry collections from Gurhan, Faraone Mennella, Judith Ripka, and Deborah Gaspar hits Saks today. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (212-753-4000); 10–6.
• Find 25 to 75 percent off the spring collections stocked at Jumelle, like A.P.C., Isabel Marant, Karen Walker, Mayle, and more. Through 8/17. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Mon. (17:30), Tues.Sat. (noon7:30), Sun. (noon7).
• MoMA Design Store is taking 20 to 50 percent off select tabletop, home furnishings, and stationery from Ron Arad, Chilewich, Patricia Urquiola, and others. Through 7/31. 11 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-708-9700), 44 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-767-1050), 81 Spring St., at Crosby St. (646-613-1367); call for store hours.
• Buy one pair of shoes at Shoe Market and get another half off. Plus, starting at 5 p.m. today only, they'll give out charm necklaces and free Champagne. Through 7/20. 160 N. 6th St., at Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-8495); Mon.Sun. (noon9).
• No. 6's vintage stock and new clothing are 30 percent off. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); Tues.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• The children's clothes from Estella are up to 30 percent off for newborns to 6-year-olds. A Kingsley boy's tee is $35 (originally $48), See Kai Run shoes are $29 (originally $38), and an Album di Famiglia girl's dress is $69 (originally $98). Through 7/10. 493 Sixth Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-255-3553); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (116), Sun. (closed).
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale offers tops, shoes, and dresses at up to 70 percent off. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is up to 80 percent off retail. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.