• Jessica Simpson's hairstylist Ken Paves will be at Henri Bendel to launch his new hair-care line, Ken Paves Healthy Hair and style hair. All attendees can pick up free samples of Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops just for stopping by. Through 7/25. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; Thurs.Fri. (115).
• Oak's end-of-season sale features samples from their own line and samples from the lines they carry. But beware: Stock is likely to move fast. Through 7/27. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; 118. Cash only.
• James Perse's clothes for men, women, and children are 50 percent off. Through 8/3. 411 Bleecker St., at W. 11th St. (212-620-9991); 361 Bleecker St., nr. W. 10th St. (212-255-5801); Mon.Sat. (128), Sun. (126).
• The sexy lingerie and underthings from Kiki de Montparnasse are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8070); Sun.Mon. (127), Tues.Sat. (128).
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men's shoes. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.Fri. (106).
• If you're shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to check out their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.
• Once a year, Greenwich Jewelers lowers prices on their fine- and fashion-jewelry collections. This year, a Jamie Joseph diamond-and-peach-moonstone ring originally priced at $860 is now just $645. Through 6/26. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); Mon.Fri. (8:306); Sat. (115).
• For two weeks, Bare Escentuals is marking down their signature SPF 15 Foundation and full-coverage Kabuki brush combo to $35 (originally $53). Through 7/27. 1140 Third Ave., nr. 66th St. (646-537-0070); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (116).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Stop Time-Traveling to Such Lame Eras, Losers
From Our Partners
Tinder is Trash
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.