• Jessica Simpson's hairstylist Ken Paves will be at Henri Bendel to launch his new hair-care line, Ken Paves Healthy Hair and style hair. All attendees can pick up free samples of Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops just for stopping by. Through 7/25. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; Thurs.Fri. (115).
• Oak's end-of-season sale features samples from their own line and samples from the lines they carry. But beware: Stock is likely to move fast. Through 7/27. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; 118. Cash only.
• James Perse's clothes for men, women, and children are 50 percent off. Through 8/3. 411 Bleecker St., at W. 11th St. (212-620-9991); 361 Bleecker St., nr. W. 10th St. (212-255-5801); Mon.Sat. (128), Sun. (126).
• The sexy lingerie and underthings from Kiki de Montparnasse are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8070); Sun.Mon. (127), Tues.Sat. (128).
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men's shoes. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.Fri. (106).
• If you're shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to check out their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.
• Once a year, Greenwich Jewelers lowers prices on their fine- and fashion-jewelry collections. This year, a Jamie Joseph diamond-and-peach-moonstone ring originally priced at $860 is now just $645. Through 6/26. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); Mon.Fri. (8:306); Sat. (115).
• For two weeks, Bare Escentuals is marking down their signature SPF 15 Foundation and full-coverage Kabuki brush combo to $35 (originally $53). Through 7/27. 1140 Third Ave., nr. 66th St. (646-537-0070); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (116).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.