• Lancôme's Oscillation, the battery-operated mascara, isn't launching until November, but today only it'll be on sale online at Sephora.com and in New York at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy's Herald Square, and the Lancôme boutique on Columbus Avenue.
• Need a shopping break? Swing by the Origins counter at Bloomingdale's for a customized mini-facial. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 10–7.
• Katy Rodriguez's spring/summer collection is 75 to 90 percent off. Through 8/7. Resurrection, 217 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-1374); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Hollywould's spring collection of shoes, clothing, and bags is up to 50 percent off. 198 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-1905); Mon.Sat. (11:307), Sun. (noon6).
• Sleep's stock of lingerie from Araks, Only Hearts, and more is 50 percent off. Through 8/10. 110 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-3211); Mon.Sun. (noon8).
• Proenza Schouler's unsold stock of tops, dresses, bottoms, and shoes from their spring/summer collection is priced from $80 to $1,125 (regular price: $325 to $4,500). Through 7/31. 120 Walker St., nr. Centre St.; Wed.Thurs. (96).
• Candles, soaps, gels, and more items from Diptyque Paris are 50 to 90 percent off. Through 8/1. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 600; Wed.Thurs. (105), Fri. (103).
• The Third Avenue location of Chuckies New York is marking down all their spring and summer shoes 65 percent off for three days only. An Alexander McQueen tiger canvas flat is $182 (originally $520), a tan strappy sandal from Valentino is $226 (originally $645), and a red suede pump by Miu Miu is $235 (originally $470). Through 7/31. 1073 Third Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-593-9898); Tues.Thurs. (10:457:45).
• La Perla is slashing prices by 75 percent on lingerie, swimwear, and ready-to-wear. Through 7/31. 803 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St. (212-570-0050), 93 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-0999); 425 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-242-6662); Tues.Thurs. (108).
• Blow the New York blow-dry bar, a meatpacking staple, just opened a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50 percent off deals on blowouts (originally $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.Fri. (88), Sat. (108), Sun. (126).
• Christopher Deane and Sophia Eugene’s ultrafeminine frocks are reduced by 50 to 80 percent. Through 7/31. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon8.
• The ecofriendly boutique GomiNYC has up to 75 percent off labels like Mociun and Edun. Through 7/31. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Thurs. (18:30), Fri. (19), Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8:30).
• Melanie Dizon's woven clutches and shoes are marked down significantly. Through 7/31. Sophia Eugene, 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• Dresses from Sara Luna are down to $100, while her tops, shorts, and blouses start at $50. Through 7/31. 27 Canal St., nr. Essex St. (212-673-5753); Thurs.Sat. (38), Sun. (26).
• Clothes from Trovata, James and Sunshine, and Shadow are 50 to 80 percent off at Ylli's summer sale. Through 7/31. 482 Driggs Ave., nr. 10th St., Brooklyn (718-302-3555); Mon. Sat. (11:308:30), Sun. (noon7).
• Soho Gem is taking up to 30 percent off dazzling baubles from Vancox, Rogario Hueb (eighteen-karat yellow-gold butterfly earrings with .08 diamond carats are now $508), F.R. Hueb, and others. Through 7/31. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004) and 780 Madison Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-794-2630); call for store hours.
• If you happen to be a Parkchester resident or meandering around the area, swing by Metro Optics for deals on Gucci, Fendi, and Ed Hardy eyewear. Think free gift baskets with a frame purchase of $100 or more or a free pair of shades when you buy prescription lenses and frames. Through 7/31. 1332 Metropolitan Ave., at Benedict Ave., the Bronx (718-829-5605); Mon.Fri. (9:307); Sat. (9:306).
• Head over to the Burton online store for their "Last Call Sale" featuring spring and summer gear for 40 percent off. This Sleeper Hoodie that was $100 is now just $60. Plus, last season's winter items are reduced up to 60 percent off. Through 7/31.
• Streetwear brand Hellz Bellz is having their sample sale, so get there early. All items will be 50 to 75 percent off. Through 8/3. 435 Broome St., nr. Broadway; Fri.Sun. (117).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are on sale for 30 to 65 percent off. An Empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 and is now $245. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Check out Noisette for 50 to 70 percent off summer tops, bottoms, and dresses from Charlie, Bel Air, and Aoyama Itchome plus their stock of shoes and jewelry. Through 8/1. 54 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-5188); Mon.Sun. (noon7).
• Myla's sale features lingerie and accessories for up to 60 percent off the 2008 collection. Get the Astrid Padded Plunge Bra for $115 (originally $230) or the Suki Skirted Knicker for $62 (originally $125). Through 8/1. 20 E. 69th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-570-1590).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.