• Stock up on beautiful cocktail dresses at the Giambattista Valli trunk show. Through 7/9. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-924-4314); 108.
• Philip Crangi is hosting a monogram event at Barneys. Shoppers can buy bangles and have them personalized by the designer himself. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 68.
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale begins today. Tops, shoes, and dresses are up to 70 percent off. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Find clothing from Isabel Marant, Lyell, Samantha Pleet, Loomstate, Shipley & Halmos, and the rest of the stock at Stuart & Wright at 30 to 75 percent off. Through 7/13. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Elliott Pl., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Wed.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon6).
• Cry Wolf's clothing and accessories from brands like Morphine Generation, Clae, and Corpus are up to 45 percent off. 111 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-995-9653); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon7).
• Men's shirts, ties, and accessories from Lugo are 30 percent off, and athletic shoes are 50 percent off. 246 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-335-3335); Mon.Sun. (noon8).
• MoMA Design Store is taking 20 to 50 percent off select tabletop, home furnishings, and stationery from Ron Arad, Chilewich, Patricia Urquiola, and others. 11 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-708-9700), 44 W. 53rd St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-767-1050), 81 Spring St., at Crosby St. (646-613-1367); call for store hours.
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• The Estella boutique marks 30 to 50 percent off children's clothes for newborns to 6-year-olds for boys and girls. A Kingsley boys tee is $35 (originally $48), and a Album di Famiglia dress is $69 (originally $98). Through 7/10. 493 Sixth Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-255-3553); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (117), Sun. (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.