• Book your appointment now for the Brushes With Greatness event. You'll get a total makeover and expert beauty tips. Plus, with any purchase of $150 or more, you'll receive a Stephanie Johnson cosmetics bag filled with samples. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (212-753-4000); 108.
• Gear up for a one-day bridal bonanza featuring designer gowns at up to 90 percent off. The Upper East Side consignment shop Michael’s is unloading bridal gowns from Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, and Reem Acra for $349 each. 1041 Madison Ave., at 79th St., second fl. (212-737-7273); 48; cash only.
• In the mood for something girlie? Tracy Reese is having a spring sample sale. Score flirty dresses and pretty shoes on the cheap. Through 7/17. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed. (88); Thurs. (87).
• Coclico's spring and summer sale starts today, featuring 30 to 40 percent off shoes, bags, and apparel. Shoes from their own line, Maloles, and Great by Sandie start at $29 in store and $83 online. Bags start at $222, and clothing from Diabless, BA&SH, Paul & Joe, Myolee, and more start at $48. 275 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-965-5462); Mon.Wed. (127), Thurs.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• It’s going out of business, so this is the last chance to get Joan Vass cashmeres, caftans, and dresses. Leather bags and totes start at $110. Through 7/17. 208 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-213-0405); 105.
• Click here for 25 percent off select items from Lulu Organics. Their hair powder was $40 but is now $30.
• Get 60 percent off Jimmy Choo's shoes, bags, and accessories at this two-day sample sale. Through 7/16. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Tues. (38), Wed. (96).
Stock up on skin care and cosmetics from Borghese at their sample sale. Just bring your own shopping bag. Through 7/16. 10 E. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-659-5300); Tues.Wed. (102).
• Jumelle’s stock of Mayle, Devotte, and A.P.C. will go from 30 to 75 percent off as its sale progresses; a 3.1 phillip lim weekender was $848 but is now $466. Through 8/17. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Mon. (17:30); Tues.Sat. (noon7:30); Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens In Leggings Cover Up
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.