• Find your perfect form-flattering size in Le Mystere lingerie during Fit Day at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., sixth fl.; 108.
• Watch Lancôme national makeup artists work their magic at Bloomingdale's and check out the new color collection, Maharani Jewels. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 107.
• Proenza Schouler's unsold stock of tops, dresses, bottoms, and shoes from their spring/summer collection is $80 to $1,125 (regular price: $325 to $4,500). Through 7/31. 120 Walker St., nr. Centre St.; Wed.Thurs. (96).
• Candles, soaps, gels, and more items from Diptyque Paris are 50 to 90 percent off. Through 8/1. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 600; Wed.Thurs. (105), Fri. (103).
• Accessories and separates from Zero + Maria Cornejo are on sale starting at $45. Through 7/30. 225 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3849); Tues.Wed. (97:30).
• The more shoes you buy, the greater the discount at Stuart Weitzman. Through 7/30. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-750-2555), and 10 Columbus Cir., at 59th St. (212-823-9560); call for store hours.
• Loden Dager's men's classics are marked down. Through 7/30. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. (212-502-1824); Tues.Wed. (noon6).
• Sleep's stock of lingerie from Araks, Only Hearts, and more is 50 percent off. Through 8/10. 110 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-3211); Mon.Sun. (noon8).
• The Third Avenue location of Chuckies New York is marking down all their spring and summer shoes by 65 percent. An Alexander McQueen tiger canvas flat is $182 (originally $520), a tan strappy sandal from Valentino is $226 (originally $645), and a red suede pump by Miu Miu is $235 (originally $470). Through 7/31. 1073 Third Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-593-9898); Tues.Thurs. (10:457:45).
• La Perla is slashing prices by 75 percent on lingerie, swimwear, and ready-to-wear. Through 7/31. 803 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St. (212-570-0050), 93 Greene St. , nr. Spring St. (212-219-0999); 425 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-242-6662); Tues.Thurs.(108).
• Blow the New York blow-dry bar, a meatpacking staple, just opened up a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50 percent off deals on blowouts (originally $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.Fri. (88), Sat. (108), Sun. (126).
• Christopher Deane and Sophia Eugene’s ultrafeminine frocks are reduced by 50 to 80 percent. Through 7/31. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon8.
• The ecofriendly boutique GomiNYC has up to 75 percent off labels like Mociun and Edun. Through 7/31. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Thurs. (18:30), Fri. (19), Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8:30).
• Melanie Dizon's woven clutches and shoes are marked down significantly. Through 7/31. Sophia Eugene, 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• Dresses from Sara Luna are down to $100, while her tops, shorts, and blouses start at $50. Through 7/31. 27 Canal St., nr. Essex St. (212-673-5753); Thurs.Sat. (38), Sun. (26).
• Clothes from Trovata, James and Sunshine, and Shadow are 50 to 80 percent off at Ylli's summer sale. Through 7/31. 482 Driggs Ave., nr. 10th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-3555); Mon. Sat. (11:308:30), Sun. (noon7).
• Soho Gem is taking up to 30 percent off dazzling baubles from Vancox, Rogario Hueb (eighteen-karat yellow-gold butterfly earrings with .08 diamond carats are now $508), F.R. Hueb, and others. Through 7/31. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004) and 780 Madison Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-794-2630); call for store hours.
• If you happen to be a Parkchester resident or meandering around the area, swing by Metro Optics for deals on Gucci, Fendi, and Ed Hardy eyewear. Think free gift baskets with a frame purchase of $100 or more or a free pair of shades when you buy prescription lenses and frames. Through 7/31. 1332 Metropolitan Ave., at Benedict Ave., the Bronx (718-829-5605); Mon.Fri. (9:307); Sat. (9:306).
• Head over to the Burton online store for their "Last Call Sale" featuring spring and summer gear for 40 percent off — like this Sleeper Hoodie that was $100 but is now just $60. Plus, last season's winter items are reduced up to 60 percent off. Through 7/31.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From Our Partners
De Blasio Puts Trip to Washington ‘On Hold’ as City Battens Down for Storm
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Watch The Opening Sequence To 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.