• Shopping got you stressed? Visit the Shiseido counter and enjoy a signature facial massage in the privacy of a spa room. Through 7/24. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Get 30 percent off at the Attus Apparel online shop, like collared shirts with tiny broken skateboard logos and Mohawks. Just type in REXFORPRES at checkout to get the discount.
• Check out Noisette for 50 to 70 percent off summer tops, bottoms, and dresses from Charlie, Bel Air, Aoyama Itchome, plus their stock of shoes and jewelry. Through 8/1. 54 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-5188); Mon.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Behavior NY's stock of spring clothing is 30 to 50 percent off. Plus, they're marking down previous seasons stock 70 percent. Through 8/15. 231 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-352-8380); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• If you're shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to stop by their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.
• Get 25 percent off Kris Nations Jewelry. Just type the code COQUETTE25 at checkout. Through 6/28.
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men's shoes. They also have 50 percent off items online. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.–Fri. (10–6).
• Christopher Deane and Sophia Eugene’s ultrafeminine frocks are reduced by 50 to 80 percent. Through 7/31. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon–8.
• Fans of Acne’s denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (1–8); Wed. and Thurs. (10–8).
• Need to update your denim? Stop at the James Jeans sample sale. Prices range between $25 and $80. Through 7/24. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues. (9–7); Wed.–Thurs. (9–5:30).
• It’s not quite back-to-school time, but Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Best & Co., and Kule are already taking 60 percent off boys’ and girls’ clothes. Through 7/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues. (10–7);Wed. and Thurs. (10–6).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/24. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.–Thurs. (9–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.