• The four ladies of Estée Lauder's Sensuous fragrance are stopping by Bloomingdale's tonight to sign newly purchased bottles of the perfume. Meet Elizabeth Hurley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolyn Murphy, and Hilary Rhoda while you sniff the scent at the flagship store. That is quite a lineup for a department store. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl. (212-705-2000); 69.
• Stock up on beautiful cocktail dresses at the Giambattista Valli trunk show. Through 7/9. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-924-4314); 108.
• Gilt.com is an invite-only sample-sale Website. Today, they launch the Hickey men's sale, where you can get men's clothes for over 50 percent off (a khaki pant was $288, now just $101). The women's online sample sales this week include Vera Wang, Felix Rey handbags, and Malo (a sateen skirt was $325 but is now $97). Not a member? No worries! Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Tory Burch's printed tunics, pants, shorts, and dresses are 50 to 80 percent off. Plus, this sample sale is for a good cause: She's donating 5 percent of sales to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Through 7/13. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon8).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent off retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Nikki Laura's summer stock of Jenny Han, Julie Haus, Erin Fetherston, and more are up to 30 percent off. Through 7/13. 4 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-226-0004); Mon.Sun. (117).
• Topshop is having a sale online. Remember, they ship to the U.S.!
• Spring clothes from Rebecca & Drew are 30 to 65 percent off. 344 W. 13th St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-647-8901); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (118), Sun. (noon5).
• Stylist Phillip Bloch is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch is selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale begins today. Tops, shoes, and dresses are discounted by up to 70 percent. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.