• The four ladies of Estée Lauder's Sensuous fragrance are stopping by Bloomingdale's tonight to sign newly purchased bottles of the perfume. Meet Elizabeth Hurley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolyn Murphy, and Hilary Rhoda while you sniff the scent at the flagship store. That is quite a lineup for a department store. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl. (212-705-2000); 69.
• Stock up on beautiful cocktail dresses at the Giambattista Valli trunk show. Through 7/9. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-924-4314); 108.
• Gilt.com is an invite-only sample-sale Website. Today, they launch the Hickey men's sale, where you can get men's clothes for over 50 percent off (a khaki pant was $288, now just $101). The women's online sample sales this week include Vera Wang, Felix Rey handbags, and Malo (a sateen skirt was $325 but is now $97). Not a member? No worries! Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Tory Burch's printed tunics, pants, shorts, and dresses are 50 to 80 percent off. Plus, this sample sale is for a good cause: She's donating 5 percent of sales to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Through 7/13. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon8).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent off retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Nikki Laura's summer stock of Jenny Han, Julie Haus, Erin Fetherston, and more are up to 30 percent off. Through 7/13. 4 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-226-0004); Mon.Sun. (117).
• Topshop is having a sale online. Remember, they ship to the U.S.!
• Spring clothes from Rebecca & Drew are 30 to 65 percent off. 344 W. 13th St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-647-8901); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (118), Sun. (noon5).
• Stylist Phillip Bloch is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch is selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale begins today. Tops, shoes, and dresses are discounted by up to 70 percent. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
20 Simple Secrets to Your Most Beautiful Life
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.