• The four ladies of Estée Lauder's Sensuous fragrance are stopping by Bloomingdale's tonight to sign newly purchased bottles of the perfume. Meet Elizabeth Hurley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolyn Murphy, and Hilary Rhoda while you sniff the scent at the flagship store. That is quite a lineup for a department store. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl. (212-705-2000); 69.
• Stock up on beautiful cocktail dresses at the Giambattista Valli trunk show. Through 7/9. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-924-4314); 108.
• Gilt.com is an invite-only sample-sale Website. Today, they launch the Hickey men's sale, where you can get men's clothes for over 50 percent off (a khaki pant was $288, now just $101). The women's online sample sales this week include Vera Wang, Felix Rey handbags, and Malo (a sateen skirt was $325 but is now $97). Not a member? No worries! Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Tory Burch's printed tunics, pants, shorts, and dresses are 50 to 80 percent off. Plus, this sample sale is for a good cause: She's donating 5 percent of sales to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Through 7/13. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon8).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent off retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Nikki Laura's summer stock of Jenny Han, Julie Haus, Erin Fetherston, and more are up to 30 percent off. Through 7/13. 4 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-226-0004); Mon.Sun. (117).
• Topshop is having a sale online. Remember, they ship to the U.S.!
• Spring clothes from Rebecca & Drew are 30 to 65 percent off. 344 W. 13th St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-647-8901); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (118), Sun. (noon5).
• Stylist Phillip Bloch is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch is selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.
• The Charlotte Ronson sample sale begins today. Tops, shoes, and dresses are discounted by up to 70 percent. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are marked down to $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).