• Jessica Simpson's hairstylist Ken Paves will be at Henri Bendel today and tomorrow to launch his new hair-care line, Ken Paves Healthy Hair, and style hair. Attendees can pick up free samples of Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops just for stopping by. Through 7/25. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; Thurs.Fri. (115).
• Shopping got you stressed? Visit the Shiseido counter and enjoy a signature facial massage in the privacy of a spa room. Through 7/24. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
• The summer dresses, shoes, and bags at Funky LaLa are 75 percent off, which is great, because they have stock from Vivienne Westwood, Geren Ford, and Rebecca Minkoff. 422 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-260-2865); Tues.Fri. (18), Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• Melanie Dizon's woven clutches and shoes are marked down significantly. Through 7/31. Sophia Eugene, 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men's shoes. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.Fri. (106).
• Christopher Deane and Sophia Eugene’s ultrafeminine frocks are reduced by 50 to 80 percent. Through 7/31. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon8.
• There's a sale going on over at Rothman's, where suiting from brands like Hugo Boss, Ben Sherman, Burberry, and Hickey Freeman are 25 to 30 percent off. Through 8/7. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St. (212-777-7400); Mon.Wed., Fri. (107), Thurs. (108), Sat. (9:306), Sun. (noon6).
• Maya Brenner jewelry is 25 percent off when you type MAYA at checkout.
• Fans of Acne’s denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Need to update your denim? Stop at the James Jeans sample sale. Prices range between $25 and $80. Through 7/24. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues. (97); Wed.Thurs. (95:30).
• It’s not quite back-to-school time, but Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Best & Co., and Kule are already taking 60 percent off boys’ and girls’ clothes. Through 7/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues. (107); Wed. and Thurs. (106).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/24. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.Thurs. (96).
• Oak's end-of-season sale features samples from their own line and samples from the lines they carry. But beware: Stock is likely to move fast. Through 7/27. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; 118. Cash only.
• If you're shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to check out their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.