More images from Italian Vogue are spilling in, and they keep getting better and better. Here’s one of Jourdan Dunn, styled by Pat McGrath. McGrath created Dunn’s subtle glow, Guido (one name only) gave her a gorgeous windblown look, and Lori Goldstein styled the menswear-inspired ensemble, including pieces from Alexander Wang, Kiki de Montparnasse, and Ann Demeulemeester. Can someone please get us a copy already? This piecemeal thing is just torturous! —Kendall Herbst
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like