• Kathy Griffin on plastic surgery in Fitness magazine: "I've had [a] face-lift, eye job and all that stuff. It didn't help me one bit. It didn't get me happier or make me look particularly younger." [NYP]
• Simon Doonan bought two PedEggs for the price of one to tackle his foot fungus after he was invited to a yacht party with Valentino and Tom Ford. He says the extra makes an excellent Parmesan-cheese grater. [NYO]
• J.Crew actually has some interesting headbands. [Moment/NYT]
• Blake Lively knows how to work her "Inner V," the inner corner of the eye that looks divine when highlighted with shimmery shadow. [BellaSugar]
• Lancôme's Oscillation, the battery-operated mascara, isn't launching until November, but for one-day only tomorrow it'll be on sale online at Sephora.com and in New York at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy's Herald Square, and the Lancôme boutique on Columbus Avenue. So cancel your lunch date now. [Teen Vogue]
• China Glaze came out with a glossy black nail lacquer with red speckles called Loubou Heels, a shade inspired by Christian Louboutin. [British Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesAll the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Bryan Boy and Hari Nef, Mickey Mouse, lots of red.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From a Coffee Grinder to an A.P.C. Jacket
Including a Lanvin iPhone case for the cost of brunch.World’s Unluckiest Man Gets Venomous Spider Bite on Penis — Again
This is unfortunate.Sorry, Athleisure, Music Is Now Kate Hudson’s Life
“I write music and it’s super depressing.”Suburban Women Are Trying to Like Donald Trump But He’s Not Making It Easy
“I can’t have my children grow up and look at him as someone to respect.”Tom Hiddleston Thinks His Relationship With Taylor Swift Was ‘Private,’ Sure
Apparently, all of those paparazzi photos were “unsolicited.”Leonardo DiCaprio’s New Movie Takes on Climate Change One Newsboy Hat at a Time
Too many hats for one man.Study Confirms What Parents Already Know: Child Care Is Really Freakin’ Expensive
A new report finds that child care is expensive and sometimes hard to find.Lean In’s Workplace Inequality Report Doesn’t Tell Us Anything We Don’t Already Know
Another day, another workplace report.Here’s a Very Good Argument Against Stadium Proposals
What was supposed to be a simple Yankee Stadium engagement turned into a disaster.
It can be done.Extravagant Makeup Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s Insane Beauty Routine
CR Fashion Book’s latest shoot.Preschool Teachers May Be Racially Biased Against Students, a New Study Found
The findings of a new study show how deeply rooted racism may be.Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
You’ve already done all you can.Kim Kardashian Says She Developed Thick Skin for the Haters Thanks to Kanye West
She says she used to cry when mean things were said about her.Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
She says she found out when her mom showed up at her apartment on September 11.Men Who Protested Ryan Lochte’s Presence on Dancing With the Stars Are Charged With Misdemeanors
Two men were charged with two counts of misdemeanors on Monday.Serena Williams Refuses to ‘Stay Silent’ About Racial Inequality
“It’s not how far we have come but how much further still we have to go.”Young Girl Calls for End to Police Brutality in Heartbreaking Speech
It’s a devastating plea.The Y Has Returned in a Big Way to YSL
This is what Saint Laurent looks like post-Hedi.