• Patrick Dempsey's releasing a fragrance with Avon called Unscripted. We guess marrying the global creative director of Avon has worked out pretty well for you, hm, McDreamy? Speaking of, why didn't you just stop being modest, call it McDreamy, and ignite smiles worldwide? [WWD]
• Tom Ford's new fragrance, White Patchouli, features Erykah Badu in the ads, looking amazing. [Style.com]
• Revlon signed Jennifer Connelly as its next brand ambassador. We wonder if she'll shill makeup while wearing duds by Balenciaga, for which she is also the face. Two birds, one stone … promo insanity! [Cosmetic News]
• Diane Sawyer tried the fish pedicure on Good Morning America today, fearlessly dipping her feet right into the skin-eating fish. Why, we never realized it, but that is the perfect morning-show segment. [Jezebel]
• The Jeffrey Stein salon in the Upper West Side offers a "French Lift" treatment that smoothes skin with micro-currents to strengthen facial muscles. Testers claimed the treatment shaved years off the face. [NYS]
• OPI is releasing limited-edition colors inspired by the relaunch of 90210. For example, an orange color is called the Peach Pit. Go ahead, slap that knee! [Nylon]
• Jennifer Behr created a star-and-moon combination for her new hair jewelry. Just what the world needs — more ways to channel one's inner 6-year-old. [Style]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.