• Last month Prince Charles launched a five-piece organic treatment line called Highgrove, after his estate in Gloucestershire. It's inspired by plants that grow in the garden of his country house and is already sold out at Organic Pharmacy stores and Prince Charles's boutiques. [WWD]
• Sixty-nine percent of white women, 64 percent of Hispanic women, and 45 percent of black women use sunscreen, according to a survey by the NPD group. How surprising! [WWD]
• The Ed Hardy for Women and Men fragrances that launched earlier this year were such a hit that Christian Audigier is following up with Love & Luck, a pair of fragrances for men and women, this holiday season. [WWD]
• A Lucky editor thought the LVMH building was so high-tech and confusing it resembled something out of 2001: A Space Odyssey. She almost got trapped in a scary white room there, but made it to her final destination. Beauty missions are tough, people! [Beauty Department Blog/Lucky]
• Stylist Neil Weisberg and colorist Amanda George own Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills, and now they're launching their own hair-care line. "I would like to be the Californian Frédéric Fekkai," Weisberg said. Ambitious. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
From Our Partners
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThis Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.