Yesterday, we learned Halston's head designer, Marco Zanini, seems to be finished at the label, after designing just two collections. Reports have now emerged that Rachel Zoe is out the door, too. Zoe was hired as a creative consultant to advise on red-carpet and celebrity styling. But when she didn't show up to the label's fashion show in February, speculation ran rampant that she didn't see eye to eye creatively with Zanini. And Halston has yet to make an impact on the red carpet. But considering Zoe's got a clothing line, fragrance, and reality series in the works, it might not be such a bad idea for her to step away for a little "me" time. How else will she successfully build the Rachel Zoe–branded empire the world's been longing for?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament