• Someone went on Project Runway's Wikipedia page and listed the next four eliminated designers. Could it be someone sneaky at NBC trying to sabotage the show because the network's bitter about losing it to Lifetime? Cue ominous music. [Gawker]
• Tim Gunn let slip that there's a couple on this season's Project Runway, and now it looks like Daniel and Wesley are dating. [GayTVblog]
• Calvin Klein president and CEO Tom Murry on Eva Mendes's new underwear campaign: "This is a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads. But this is not so much about a trend of being more curvaceous. This [bra] product is made for a curvaceous woman." [WWD]
• Men's Fashion Week started in New York yesterday. In its honor there are lots of sales on the Lower East Side. [Racked]
• Naomi Campbell on Kabbalah "I knew about Kabbalah before Madonna got involved. Kabbalah is not a religion, it's a programme. I don't like to get hooked on things like that. It reminds me of AA but just with different words." [Daily Mail]
• Victoria Beckham comforted Naomi Campbell on the phone when she was going through her court case. [British Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Man (and Dog) Who Constantly Get Stopped on the Street
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.