• Honey in the Rough's spring and summer stock is 20 to 50 percent off. They've got items from Madison Marcus, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Samantha Pleet, and more. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• Find 80 percent off Samantha Pleet, Madison Harding, Vanessa Barrantes, Laura Dawson, Spring & Clifton, and more at the Secret Threads Sample Sale. The hosts will even serve you complimentary refreshments while you shop. Just remember to RSVP here. Through 7/12. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; Fri. (38), Sat. (118).
• If you happen to be a Parkchester resident or meandering around the area, swing by Metro Optics for deals on Gucci, Fendi, and Ed Hardy eyewear. Plus, get free gift baskets with a frame purchase of a $100 or more or a free pair of shades when you buy prescription lenses and frames. Through 7/31. 1332 Metropolitan Ave., at Benedict Ave., the Bronx (718-829-5605); Mon.Fri. (9:307); Sat. (9:306).
• The Charlotte Ronson sample offers tops, shoes, and dresses are discounted by up to 70 percent off. Through 7/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent off retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Spring and summer items from Elizabeth Gillett, whose dresses, scarves, and wraps can be found at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Anthropologie, are all on sale. Items that retail for $59 to $390 are now $24 to $135. Through 7/11. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Check out Intermix online — their sale section just got bigger.
• Tory Burch's printed tunics, pants, shorts, and dresses are 50 to 80 percent off. Plus, this sample sale is for a good cause: She's donating 5 percent of sales to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Through 7/13. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon8).
• Nikki Laura's summer stock of Jenny Han, Julie Haus, Erin Fetherston, and more is up to 30 percent off. Through 7/13. 4 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-226-0004); Mon.Sun. (117).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.