• Journelle's fancy selection of lingerie and underwear from the Lake & the Stars, Vera Wang, Eberjey, and Araks is up to 50 percent off. Through 7/20. 3 E. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-255-7800); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Get 60 percent off Jimmy Choo's selection of shoes, bags, and accessories at this two-day sample sale. Through 7/16. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Tues. (38), Wed. (96).
• Get three free nail polishes from Zoya with any online order. Just type BLOG3 at checkout. Through 7/18.
• For two weeks, Bare Escentuals is marking down their signature SPF 15 Foundation and full-coverage Kabuki brush combo to $35 (originally $53). Through 7/27. 1140 Third Ave., nr. 66th St. (646-537-0070); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (116).
• Stock up on skin care and cosmetics from Borghese at their sample sale. Just bring your own shopping bag. Through 7/16. 10 E. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-659-5300); Tues.Wed. (102).
• Callalilai's sale offers 20 percent off your first summer dress, 40 percent off the second one, and 50 percent off other selected items. Through 7/20. 296 Atlantic Ave., at Smith St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-875-1790); Mon.Thurs. (117), Fri.Sat. (119), Sun. (117).
• Makeup Mania is giving away a free Pink-A-Mania lipstick (which matches their color scheme) with every $12 minimum purchase. Through 8/31. 182 Allen St., nr. Houston St. (212-533-5900); Mon.Sat. (noon7).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (noon7).
• Gear up for a one-day bridal bonanza featuring designer gowns up to 90 percent off. The Upper East Side consignment shop Michael’s is unloading bridal gowns from Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, and Reem Acra for $349 each. 1041 Madison Ave., at 79th St., second fl. (212-737-7273); 48; cash only.
• In the mood for something girlie? Tracy Reese is having a spring sample sale. Score flirty dresses and pretty shoes on the cheap. Through 7/17. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed. (88); Thurs. (87).
• It’s going out of business, so this is the last chance to get Joan Vass cashmeres, caftans, and dresses (from $110 for leather bags and totes). Through 7/17. 208 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-213-0405); 105.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.