• Journelle's fancy selection of lingerie and underwear from the Lake & the Stars, Vera Wang, Eberjey, and Araks is up to 50 percent off. Through 7/20. 3 E. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-255-7800); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Get 60 percent off Jimmy Choo's selection of shoes, bags, and accessories at this two-day sample sale. Through 7/16. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Tues. (38), Wed. (96).
• Get three free nail polishes from Zoya with any online order. Just type BLOG3 at checkout. Through 7/18.
• For two weeks, Bare Escentuals is marking down their signature SPF 15 Foundation and full-coverage Kabuki brush combo to $35 (originally $53). Through 7/27. 1140 Third Ave., nr. 66th St. (646-537-0070); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (116).
• Stock up on skin care and cosmetics from Borghese at their sample sale. Just bring your own shopping bag. Through 7/16. 10 E. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-659-5300); Tues.Wed. (102).
• Callalilai's sale offers 20 percent off your first summer dress, 40 percent off the second one, and 50 percent off other selected items. Through 7/20. 296 Atlantic Ave., at Smith St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-875-1790); Mon.Thurs. (117), Fri.Sat. (119), Sun. (117).
• Makeup Mania is giving away a free Pink-A-Mania lipstick (which matches their color scheme) with every $12 minimum purchase. Through 8/31. 182 Allen St., nr. Houston St. (212-533-5900); Mon.Sat. (noon7).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (noon7).
• Gear up for a one-day bridal bonanza featuring designer gowns up to 90 percent off. The Upper East Side consignment shop Michael’s is unloading bridal gowns from Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, and Reem Acra for $349 each. 1041 Madison Ave., at 79th St., second fl. (212-737-7273); 48; cash only.
• In the mood for something girlie? Tracy Reese is having a spring sample sale. Score flirty dresses and pretty shoes on the cheap. Through 7/17. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed. (88); Thurs. (87).
• It’s going out of business, so this is the last chance to get Joan Vass cashmeres, caftans, and dresses (from $110 for leather bags and totes). Through 7/17. 208 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-213-0405); 105.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.