• Catherine Angiel jewelry is on sale. Get cascading earrings and delicate necklaces for up to 50 percent off. Through 7/21. 43 Greenwich Ave., at Charles St., Ste. 610 (212-924-4314); noon7.
• The eco-friendly boutique GomiNYC has up to 75 percent off labels like Mociun and Edun. Through 7/31. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Thurs. (18:30), Fri. (19), Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8:30).
• This week Zoe features up to 50 percent off their stock of clothing and accessories from Thakoon, Helmut Lang, Diane Von Furstenberg, and more, in stores and online. A pair of black flats with crystals by Marc by Marc Jacobs was $325, is now $228. 70 Washington St., nr. Front St., Brooklyn (718-237-4002); Mon.Wed., Sat. (117), Thurs., Fri. (118), Sun. (noon6).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Stylist Phillip Bloch is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch will also be selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.