• Catherine Angiel jewelry is on sale. Get cascading earrings and delicate necklaces for up to 50 percent off. Through 7/21. 43 Greenwich Ave., at Charles St., Ste. 610 (212-924-4314); noon7.
• The eco-friendly boutique GomiNYC has up to 75 percent off labels like Mociun and Edun. Through 7/31. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Thurs. (18:30), Fri. (19), Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8:30).
• This week Zoe features up to 50 percent off their stock of clothing and accessories from Thakoon, Helmut Lang, Diane Von Furstenberg, and more, in stores and online. A pair of black flats with crystals by Marc by Marc Jacobs was $325, is now $228. 70 Washington St., nr. Front St., Brooklyn (718-237-4002); Mon.Wed., Sat. (117), Thurs., Fri. (118), Sun. (noon6).
• You may have seen Vanessa Minnillo wearing Laila Azhar's silk-jersey, side-cowl halter dress (normally $475 at places like Big Drop), but now that and the rest of the spring collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 7/10. 61 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Second fl. (212-947-8748); 106.
• Alvin Valley's spring/summer collection is on sale up to 80 percent retail prices. Pants that were $300 to $600 are just $169. Through 7/11. 632 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); Tues.Fri. (noon6).
• Stylist Phillip Bloch is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch will also be selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
My Top 5 Fall Lipsticks Under $6
Four Street Style Stars Predict The Must-Have Pieces For Fashion Week
My Daughter Has Cerebral Palsyand I Refuse to Sugarcoat How Hard It Is
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.