• Fans of Acne denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Need to update your denim? Stop at the James Jeans sample sale. Prices range between $25 and $80. Through 7/24. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues. (9–7); Wed.–Thurs. (9–5:30).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/26. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.Thurs. (96).
• Getting married? Kleinfeld bridal is having a bridal blowout sale, marking 70 percent off gowns, veils, and accessories from Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, and more. Gowns start at $499, and you can take an additional 25 percent off anything already marked down. 110 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (646-633-4300); Tues. (37). First come, first served.
• I Heart is hosting Everything Must Go vintage stock, where everything is on sale. A pair of Dior sunglasses from the seventies are $145, and a Marimekko-print tunic from the eighties is $43. While you're there, check out the discounts on spring merchandise. Through 8/7. 262 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-219-9265); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• Take 20 percent off any order at Erika Pena's online jewelry boutique. Just type the code PCMAGJ08 at checkout.
• Girlie Betsey Johnson frocks are up to 75 percent off; a jersey cap-sleeve dress was $210 but is now $60. Through 7/22. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; 107:30.
• Get 25 percent off Kris Nations Jewelry. Just type the code COQUETTE25 at checkout. Through 6/28.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.