• A Second Chance, the uptown consignment boutique, is having a sale featuring handbags and jewelry from designers like Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and more up to 70 percent off. Through 8/4. 1109 Lexington Ave., nr. 77th St., second fl. (212-744-6041); Mon.–Fri. (11–7), Sat. (11–6), Sun. (12–5).
• Head over to the Burton online store for their "Last Call Sale" featuring spring and summer gear for 40 percent off, like this Sleeper Hoodie that was $100 but is now just $60. Plus, last season's winter items are reduced up to 60 percent off. Through 7/31.
• Lyell's sale featuring shorts, dresses, and tops up to 70 percent off ends today. Through 7/28. 173 Elizabeth St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-966-8484); Mon. (noon–7).
• Get 25 percent off Kris Nations Jewelry. Just type the code COQUETTE25 at checkout. Through 7/28.
• The Third Avenue location of Chuckies New York is marking down all their spring and summer shoes 65 percent off for three days only. An Alexander McQueen tiger canvas flat is $182 (originally $520), a tan strappy sandal from Valentino is $226 (originally $645), and a red suede pump by Miu Miu is $235 (originally $470). Through 7/31. 1073 Third Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-593-9898); Tues.–Thurs. (10:45–7:45).
• Almost everything at 20 Peacocks is on sale up to 40 percent off, from button-down shirts to ties. 20 Clinton St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8660); Tues.–Sat. (noon–9), Sun. (noon–6).
• La Perla is slashing prices by 75 percent on lingerie, swimwear, and ready-to-wear. Through 7/31. 803 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St. (212-570-0050), 93 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-0999); 425 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-242-6662); Tues.–Thurs. (10–8).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.