• Once a year, Greenwich Jewelers lowers prices on its fine- and fashion-jewelry collections. This year, a Jamie Joseph diamond-and-peach-moonstone ring originally priced at $860 is now just $645. Through 6/26. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); Mon.Fri. (8:306); Sat. (115).
• Diane T. is taking 30 to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Pedro Garcia, Catherine Malandrino, and Diane Von Furstenberg ($30 to $200). Through 8/20. 174 Court St., at Bergen St., Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-5777); Tues.Fri. (117:30); Sat. (116:30); Sun. (15:30).
• Kids’ clothes at Sweet William (sizes 0 to 6 years) are marked down by 30 to 50 percent. Through 8/4. 112 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6946); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. and Sun. (noon7).
• It’s not quite back-to-school time, but Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Best & Co., and Kule are already taking 60 percent off boys’ and girls’ clothes. Through 7/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues. (107); Wed. and Thurs. (106).
• Gilt's lineup this week offers deals Alessandro Dell’Acqua today and Hollywould tomorrow. On Wednesday, Allegra Hicks and Bobby Jones go on sale, and Thursday, Band of Outsiders menswear and Vera Wang Lavender Label go on sale. On Friday jewelery by Alexis Bittar goes on sale. Not a member? Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Catherine Angiel is taking up to half off on select sparkly fine jewels. Through 7/21. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Charles St. (212-924-4314); noon7.
• Rag Nation's closing their Park Avenue South showroom on July 30, and they're slashing prices in the meantime. A Gucci men's leather jacket is $500 (originally $1,000). Dresses from Moschino, Alexander McQueen, and Prada are $45 to $125. Through 7/21. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608 (212-941-5472); Fri., Sat., Mon. (117), Sun. (17).
• Fans of Acne’s denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/26. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.Thurs. (96).
• Getting married? Kleinfeld bridal is having a bridal blowout sale, marking 70 percent off gowns, veils, and accessories from Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, and more. Gowns start at $499, and you can take an additional 25 percent off anything already marked down. 110 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (646-633-4300); Tues. (37). First come, first served.
• Girlie Betsey Johnson frocks are discounted by up to 75 percent; a jersey cap-sleeve dress was $210 but is now $60. Through 7/22. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; 107:30.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
Ivanka Trump Threw a Secret Dinner Party at Wendi Murdoch’s Apartment
In the Middle of the Night, the Senate Voted Against Keeping Health-Care Coverage for Contraceptives
Melania Trump Has Plans to Put a Glam Room in the White House
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.