• The cute solid and patterned bags, clutches, scarves, dresses, and more from Hayden-Harnett are 30 to 75 percent off in the store and online. Shop online for deals through July 9. Check out the Brooklyn store for deals through August. 211 Franklin St., nr. Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); Mon.–Sun. (119).
• Apparel, bags, and sandals at A. Cheng are 30 to 70 percent off. 152 Fifth Ave., at Douglass St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-783-2826); Mon., Wed.–Fri. (11–7), Sat., Sun. (11–6).
• Barneys offers 75 percent off retail. Some designer stock is now even under $100. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., seventh fl. (212-826-8900); Mon.–Fri. (10), Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• LeSportsac is celebrating business with a customer-appreciation sale, marking 30 percent off all special collections, including Stella McCartney's. See location details for the Soho and Upper East Side stores here, or shop online and enter the code "THANKU" at checkout. Through 7/6.
• Eberjey's summer camis, briefs, baby dolls, and bathing suits are 50 to 75 percent off. A chemise is $25 (originally $70), swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), and thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 7/2. 183 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 610 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Find up to 60 percent off clothing and accessories from James Kendi, Mary Ping, and more at Dispatch. Through 7/2. 127 Henry St., nr. Rutgers St. (212-227-2783); Mon.Sun. (18).
• Built by Wendy has navy seersucker shorts (now $69), madras smock dresses (now $100), and A-line skirts (now $84) for up to 50 percent off. Through 8/31. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538) and 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Mon.Sat. (noon7); Sun. (noon6).
• Separates and accessories by Alice Roi are 25 to 40 percent off. Through 7/3. 27 Canal St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-673-5753); Mon.Tues. (closed), Wed. (37), Thurs. Sat. (48), Sun. (26).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.