• Rag Nation's closing their Park Avenue South showroom on July 30, and they're slashing prices in the meantime. A Gucci men's leather jacket is $500 (originally $1,000). Dresses from Moschino, Alexander McQueen, and Prada are $45 to $125. Through 7/21. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608 (212-941-5472); Fri., Sat., Mon. (117), Sun. (17).
• Men's shirts, blazers, jackets and sweater at Seize Sur Vingt are on sale. Through 7/31. 267 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-0007); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (116).
• Dulcinée's vintage dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, and accessories are 20 to 30 percent off. 127 Stanton St., nr. Essex St. (212-253-2534); Mon.Sat. (17), Sun. (15).
• Blumarine, Chanel, and other designer brands at Boutique on 57 are up to 80 percent off. This sale is hit or miss. Through 7/18. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse (917-940-9934); Thurs., Fri. (107).
• The beads, bangles, and other jewelry from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 7/18. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• Les Tout Petits, Kenzo, CZ Kids, and Petit Bateau kids' clothes are 50 percent off. Through 7/18. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.Fri. (107).
• Get three free nail polishes from Zoya with any online order. Just type BLOG3 at checkout. Through 7/18.
• The bridal salon at Bergdorf Goodman is marking designer gowns 50 to 80 percent off. Find gowns from Angel Sanchez, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang, Eberjey, and Araks is up to 50 percent off. Through 7/20. 3 E. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-255-7800); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Score a pair of designer shoes and handbags from Frye, Calvin Klein, and more at 40 percent off retail prices at the Lime Tag Sale on Piperlime.com. Through 7/20.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.