• Ted Baker's men's and women's denim, raincoats (now $295), and two-button suits (now $255 to $521) are on sale. 107 Grand St., at Mercer St. (212-343-8989); Mon.Sat. (11:307); Sun. (noon6).
• Jumelle’s stock of Mayle, Devotte, and A.P.C. will drop from 30 percent to 75 percent off as the sale progresses; a 3.1 phillip lim weekender was $848 but is now $466. Through 8/17. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Mon. (17:30); Tues.Sat. (noon7:30); Sun. (noon7).
• Dresses from Sara Luna are down to $100, while her tops, shorts, and blouses start at $50. Through 7/31. 27 Canal St., nr. Essex St. (212-673-5753); Thurs.Sat. (38), Sun. (26).
• Summer merchandise at the Trina Turk store and online is 50 percent off, including dresses, blouses, and swimwear. The Florence clutch was $228 but is now $114. 67 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St. (212-206-7383); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• W Hotels The Store is offering 30 percent off everything from candles to bangles. Just type in the code XT9W4 at checkout.
• In the mood for something girlie? Tracy Reese is having a spring sample sale. Score flirty dresses and pretty shoes on the cheap. Through 7/17. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Thurs. (87).
• It’s going out of business, so this is the last chance to get Joan Vass cashmeres, caftans, and dresses (from $110 for leather bags and totes). Through 7/17. 208 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-213-0405); 105.
• Mika Inatome sample wedding gowns are 90 percent off through today only. Through 7/17. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., Ste. 2 (212-966-777); by appointment only.
• Rag Nation's closing its Park Avenue South showroom on July 30 and slashing prices in the meantime. A Gucci men's leather jacket is $500 (originally $1,000). New and used dresses from Moschino, Alexander McQueen, and Prada are $45 to $125. Through 7/21. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St., Ste. 1608 (212-941-5472); Fri., Sat., Mon. (117), Sun. (17).
• The beads, bangles, and other jewelry from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 7/18. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• Les Tout Petits, Kenzo, CZ Kids, and Petit Bateau kids' clothes are 50 percent off. Through 7/18. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.Fri. (107).
• Get three free nail polishes from Zoya with any online order. Just type BLOG3 at checkout. Through 7/18.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.