• The beads, bangles, and other jewelry from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 7/18. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• This week Gilt offers another lineup of online exclusive sample sales. Today Thakoon goes on sale. Tomorrow you'll find markdowns on Lucy Sykes Baby, Walter, and Ralph Lauren Black Label. Wednesday features items from Behnaz Sarafpour, Thursday is Malo Men's, and Friday is Alvin Valley. Not a member? No worries! Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Les Tout Petits, Kenzo, CZ Kids, and Petit Bateau kids' clothes are 50 percent off. Through 7/18. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.Fri. (107).
• The bridal salon at Bergdorf Goodman is marking designer gowns 50 to 80 percent off. Find gowns from Angel Sanchez, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang, and more. Through 7/19. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-872-8957); Mon.Sat. (108.)
• Curve's stock of Isabel Marant, Vivienne Westwood, and Missoni is marked down by 30 to 50 percent. Through 7/14. 83 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-3626); Mon.Sat. (117); Sun. (noon6).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Aubrey Plaza Is Currently Serving Up the Most Terrifying Performance on TV
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Kris Jenner Is Reportedly Trying to Find Time to Break Up With Corey Gamble
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Ask Polly: My Friend Says I’m Always Competing With Her for Men!
Maxine Waters Is Unfazed by Bill O’Reilly’s Comments About Her Hair
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.