Behold! The first items up for sale from Lindsay Lohan's leggings line, fittingly called 6126 after Marilyn Monroe's birthday. You can now buy them at L.A.-based store Intuition. We know what you're thinking — just in time for the hottest weeks of the year! But these are not for the comfort of an air-conditioned gym by any means. Those leopard ankle gloves cost $42, and the "Mr. President" leggings with the built-in real leather knee pads (go ahead and make an unsavory sex joke in your head) are $142. The shiny "Glimmer" leggings are a bit less at $99, but if you want the pair with side vents in the form of shiny silver zippers, be prepared to shell out $123. So while these would make you the envy of everyone in Pilates class, the price points illustrate they're far more suited for wear to a high-end nightclub than a smelly workout studio. They only come in sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3, which could be Lindsay's interpretation of the S, M, L scale. Or maybe these are just made for skinny people.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her