Last week This Is London reported the launch of Victoria Beckham's dVb menswear line had been pushed back since retailers weren't interested in stocking it. Kitson in L.A., it reported, was supposed to launch the line this fall but would push it back until next year. But today a rep from dVb told us the report was inaccurate and the dVb men's collection is in fact on target to launch in stores for holiday 2008 as scheduled. So good for Posh! In the meantime we'll look forward to the launch of her frock line, which may happen at Fashion Week in September.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split