• Skin care and bath products, body scrubs, and makeup from the Body Shop are over 50 percent off in stores and online. Stock up on the pomegranate body butter for $10 a tub (was $20). Click here for stores.
• Kenneth Cole's website says Beware of the Falling Prices. Cheesy, but true! They're knocking 70 percent off retail of men's and women's collections. The strappy Stretch-N-Go sandal was $175, and is now $60. See store locations here.
• Stop by Mayle for discounts on almost all items. Find up to 60 percent off dresses, bags, and accessories while supplies last. 242 Elizabeth St., nr Prince St. (212-625-0406); Mon. Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• KidRobot's printed and cartoonish hoodies are 25 percent off at the Soho store and online. Through 7/6. 118 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (212-966-6688); Mon.Sun. (118).
• The separates and accessories from Alice Roi are 25 to 40 percent off. Through 7/3. 27 Canal St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-673-5753); Mon. Tues. (closed), Wed. (37), Thurs. Sat. (48), Sun. (26).
• Macy's is having a July Fourth sale, taking 20 to 75 percent off gobs of womenswear, menswear, footwear, jewelry and more in-stores and online. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); Mon.-Sat. (109:30), Sun. (118).
• Prep for your beach weekend at Lord & Taylor. The store and online outlet has 45 to 70 percent off summer accessories and apparel, and 25 percent off all swimwear and cover-ups. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St. (212-391-3344); Mon.Fri. (108:30), Sat. (107), Sun. (117).
• It seems almost every store is having some kind of Fourth of July discount. We spotted some on the way to work at Banana Republic, Gap, Aldo, Express, Armani/Exchange, H&M ($5 racks), Old Navy, Club Monaco, and more.
• Jill Stuart's spring collection is 30 to 50 percent off, and all pre-spring items are 60 percent off. Cotton sundresses are $168 to $198 (originally $335 to $395), patent handbags are $98 to $275 (originally $195 to $550), and cocktail dresses are $330 to $475 (originally $695 to $950). Through 7/5. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.Sat. (117); Sun. (noon6).
• Helmut Lang's chic, minimalist men's and women's clothes are 60 percent off. Through 7/6. 819 Washington St., at Gansevoort St. (212-242-3240); Mon.Sat. (117); Sun. (noon6).
• LeSportsac is celebrating business with a customer appreciation sale, marking 30 percent off all special collections, including Stella McCartney's collection for the brand. See store listings here, or shop online and enter the code "THANKU" at checkout. Through 7/6.
• At the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store, sculpture reproductions, jewelry, and books are discounted by 20 to 50 percent. Through 7/6. For store locations and hours, call 212-731-1498, or click here.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.