• Physicians Formula is sending all the Olympic bronze medalists, like U.S. gymnast Nastia Liukin, a lifetime supply of bronzers in honor of their wins. There's no consolation for not winning like endless fake-tanning supplies. [WWD]
• We're lusting after this black lip gloss from Lancôme created by the company's new director, Aaron de Mey. It costs $48, and it's just so dark and dreamy we need it right now. The wait list for its November rollout begins today so our name will see yours on it. [Beauty Blog/Teen Vogue]
• CVS is making an attempt at prestige, with plans to open Beauty 360 at the end of this year, a store that would house 32 beauty lines (excluding fragrances). If only we didn't know it was run by CVS, we'd think of it as the next Sephora. [WWD]
• The new fall color by Nars is a berry-brick red called Rebel Yell. But the color neither looks rebellious nor screams at us. We just think it's pretty. [Beauty Girl Musings]
• Now there's a fragrance called Ageless Fantasy billed by the creator as the "world's first anti-age perfume." Seriously? We just don't even know where to begin. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.