• On Saturday, Irina Iosilevich, creative director and creator of ColorOn, will help get your eyes in shape for summer with mineral makeup. 8/2. Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St. (212-944-6789); 126.
• Rompers from the eighties, sundresses from the seventies, shorts from the sixties, and more vintage finds are on sale at Marmalade Vintage for 20 to 50 percent off. Through 8/31. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-473-8070); Mon.Sun. (noon9).
• Streetwear brand Hellz Bellz is having their sample sale so get there early. All items will be 50 to 75 percent off. Through 8/3. 435 Broome St., nr. Broadway; Fri.Sun. (117).
• Mulberry's bags (Mabel, Poppy, Roxanne totes, carryalls, etc.) are up to 70 percent off. Through 8/3. 605 Madison Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-835-4700, ext. 102); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• The spring/summer clothes from Gant are up to 50 percent off. Through 8/7. 645 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-813-9170); Mon.Wed., Fri. (107), Thurs. (108), Sat. and Sun. (117).
• Myla's sale features lingerie and accessories for up to 60 percent off the 2008 collection. Get the Astrid Padded Plunge Bra for $115 (originally $230) or the Suki Skirted Knicker for $62 (originally $125). Through 8/1. 20 E. 69th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-570-1590).
• Candles, soaps, gels, and more items from Diptyque Paris are 50 to 90 percent off. Through 8/1. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 600; Wed.Thurs. (105), Fri. (103).
• Check out Noisette for 50 to 70 percent off summer tops, bottoms, and dresses from Charlie, Bel Air, and Aoyama Itchome, plus their stock of shoes and jewelry. Through 8/1. 54 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-5188); Mon.Sun. (noon7).
• Take 50 percent off dresses, high-waisted shorts, and the rest of the In God We Trust line at their store this weekend. Through 8/3. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); Sat.Sun. (116).
• The spring/summer collections from Daryl K and Kerrigan are on sale starting at $50. Through 8/3. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• James Perse's clothes for men, women, and children are 50 percent off. Through 8/3. 411 Bleecker St., at W. 11th St. (212-620-9991); 361 Bleecker St., nr. W. 10th St. (212-255-5801); Mon. Sat. (128), Sun. (126).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Is This $15 Glossy Stain Even Better Than YSL's? (Yes!)
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.