• On Saturday, Irina Iosilevich, creative director and creator of ColorOn, will help get your eyes in shape for summer with mineral makeup. 8/2. Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St. (212-944-6789); 126.
• Rompers from the eighties, sundresses from the seventies, shorts from the sixties, and more vintage finds are on sale at Marmalade Vintage for 20 to 50 percent off. Through 8/31. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-473-8070); Mon.Sun. (noon9).
• Streetwear brand Hellz Bellz is having their sample sale so get there early. All items will be 50 to 75 percent off. Through 8/3. 435 Broome St., nr. Broadway; Fri.Sun. (117).
• Mulberry's bags (Mabel, Poppy, Roxanne totes, carryalls, etc.) are up to 70 percent off. Through 8/3. 605 Madison Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-835-4700, ext. 102); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• The spring/summer clothes from Gant are up to 50 percent off. Through 8/7. 645 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-813-9170); Mon.Wed., Fri. (107), Thurs. (108), Sat. and Sun. (117).
• Myla's sale features lingerie and accessories for up to 60 percent off the 2008 collection. Get the Astrid Padded Plunge Bra for $115 (originally $230) or the Suki Skirted Knicker for $62 (originally $125). Through 8/1. 20 E. 69th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-570-1590).
• Candles, soaps, gels, and more items from Diptyque Paris are 50 to 90 percent off. Through 8/1. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 600; Wed.Thurs. (105), Fri. (103).
• Check out Noisette for 50 to 70 percent off summer tops, bottoms, and dresses from Charlie, Bel Air, and Aoyama Itchome, plus their stock of shoes and jewelry. Through 8/1. 54 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-5188); Mon.Sun. (noon7).
• Take 50 percent off dresses, high-waisted shorts, and the rest of the In God We Trust line at their store this weekend. Through 8/3. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); Sat.Sun. (116).
• The spring/summer collections from Daryl K and Kerrigan are on sale starting at $50. Through 8/3. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• James Perse's clothes for men, women, and children are 50 percent off. Through 8/3. 411 Bleecker St., at W. 11th St. (212-620-9991); 361 Bleecker St., nr. W. 10th St. (212-255-5801); Mon. Sat. (128), Sun. (126).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.