• H&M will reopen their redesigned their 34th Street store, which will feature a new men's department. And to celebrate, they're handing out some giveaways while supplies last. 47 W. 34th St., at Sixth Ave. (646-473-1165). Mon.Sat. (910), Sun. (109).
• Lisa Levine is closing up her adorable jewelry shop in Williamsburg and discounting all merchandise 25 to 75 percent off as a bittersweet farewell. Plus, everything on her Website is an extra 25 percent off. Through 9/12. 536 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Union Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-349-2824); Tues.Fri. (18); Sat.Sun. (noon8).
• Visit the online sale from Brooklyn brand Hayden Harnett and grab some goodies. The Malinka Barrel Bag is now $47.50 (originally $190), and the cobalt-blue Luna Dress is down to $90 (originally $150). While supplies last.
• Accessories designer Melanie Dizon is hosting a sample sale on her collection of pre-fall shoes and handbags, including the Jinni Clutch for $95 (originally $220) and the Claudja heels for $207 (originally $345). Through 8/22. 135 Charles St., nr. Greenwich St., Ste. 3D (212-255-0721); call for appointment.
• Stop by the fashion co-op 5 in 1 for their sample sale on Made Her Think jewelry and clothing from Alabama Chanin and Uluru. Saturday only. 60 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-1990); noon7.
• For Saturday only, Old Navy is having a denim blowout sale. Jeans for men and women are $12 and only $7 for kids and babies. Click here for hours and locations.
• Stop by the Love Brigade Co-op for the end-of-summer sale. Select dresses, tops, jackets, and pants from emerging co-op designers will be up to 50 percent off. Through 8/23. 230 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-0430); 118.
• John Varvatos's clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/23. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Thurs.Fri. (87:30), Sat. (105).
• Bliss is marking down all beauty creams, cellulite potions, and serums by up to 70 percent. Through 8/24. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-219-8970), 568 Broadway, at Prince St., second fl. (212-219-8970), 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St. (212-219-8970); call for spa hours.
• Flight 001 is taking 30 to 75 percent off carry-on bags, gadgets, and other travel accessories from Orla Kiely, Y-3 Adidas, and Paul Smith. Through 8/24. 96 Greenwich Ave., at Jane St. (212-989-0001), 132 Smith St., at Dean St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-243-0001), and 58 Fifth Ave., at Bergen St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-789-1001); call for store hours.
• EVA is unloading gear from Wayne, Grey Ant, and Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for 50 percent to 80 percent off; a cotton-jersey tank from Telfar was $223 but is now $99. Through 8/24. 227 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3208); Thurs.Sun. (118).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.