• Meet and mingle with fashion photographer Dusan at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-753-4000); 114.
• Lela Rose's frilly, detail-heavy bridal creations are 75 percent off retail prices. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212 947-9204); call for appointment.
• Malia Mills's retro yet modern swimsuits, bikinis, and cover-ups are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• MINT by Jodi Arnold is having a secret online sample sale, where items from her Transition Collection are up to 75 percent off retail. Visit Jodi Arnold to see what’s up for grabs.
• Lancôme's giving away a free gray patent-leather tote filled with beauty goodies for $35 with any Lancôme purchase at Bergdorf Goodman. It's a good deal and a cute bag. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); call for hours.
• Tipton and Downing is having a 40 percent off sale on their quirky and charming silver and gold necklaces. Just enter the code TD1142 at checkout.
• It's that time again! Barneys is having its semi-annual warehouse sale, featuring 50 to 70 percent off designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods. Through 9/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 8/148/15, Thurs.Fri. (89); 8/188/29, Mon.Fri. (109), Sat.Sun. (107); 9/1, Mon. (107).
• Lower East Side favorite TG-170 is offering 30 to 60 percent off on summer stock. Through 8/14. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Houston. (212-995-8660); Mon.Sun. (128).
• Samples for (eco)mpassion is slashing prices to make room for new fall arrivals. A Marc by Marc Jacobs dress is now $89 (originally $300), and a Diane Von Furstenberg skirt is $79 (originally $395). Through 8/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway (917-226-9765). Mon.Thurs. (12-8).
• Lauren Merkin is having a summer sample sale with 40 to 70 percent off lambskin, snakeskin, and leather handbags. A $495 Bianca leather bag is now $225. Through 8/14. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 117.
Most Viewed Stories
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
Even Gwen Stefani’s Kids Think It’s Weird If She Doesn’t Wear Makeup
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Melania Trump Removes Language About Making Millions While First Lady From Lawsuit
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.