• Celebrate the opening of the new Theory shop with a live D.J. and light refreshments. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 68.
• Meet celebrity makeup artist Carmindy from the TLC show What Not to Wear, as she gives makeup recommendations, coupons, and samples from her new makeup line. CVS: 750 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St. (646-336-8388); noon2. Duane Reade: 358 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St. (212 279-0208); 3:305:30.
• Book a free appointment with stylist Francesca Mills, former style editor of Elle magazine. Ilus, 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); 5:308.
• A few fall pieces are already in store, but hit Hollywould for up to 85 percent off on summer flats and heels. Through 8/24. 198 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-1905); 11:307.
• Urban Decay is having an online sale featuring 30 percent off their selection of glitzy makeup and body products. Just type in "FFL30" at checkout. Through 8/28.
• Castor & Pollux is offering up to 70 percent off spring/summer wares from Sonia Rykiel, Acne, Built by Wendy, and more at their West Side boutique. Through 9/1. 238 W. 10th St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-645-6572); Mon.Sat. (noon7); Sun. (16).
• Already discounted spring and summer stock gets additional markdowns at Jill Stuart, with dresses no more than $250 and shoes and handbags at $100. 100 Greene Street, nr. Prince St. (212-343-2300); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Oak is slashing their new fall footwear and accessories up to 25 percent off for online customers. Snatch a cute pair of booties by LD Tuttle, oxford flats by Dolce Vita, or Creative Recreation high-top sneakers at discounted prices by typing in "DAILY" at checkout. Through 8/26.
• The Diane T. sale ends today, with the store featuring 30 to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Pedro Garcia, Catherine Malandrino, and Diane Von Furstenberg ($30 to $200). 174 Court St., at Bergen St., Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-5777); Tues.Fri. (117:30), Sat. (116:30), Sun. (15:30).
• EVA is unloading gear from Wayne, Grey Ant, and Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for 50 to 80 percent off; a cotton-jersey tank from Telfar was $223 but is now $99. Through 8/24. 227 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3208); Thurs.Sun. (118).
• Get 25 percent off old and new merchandise at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft online by typing in the code "1070198" at checkout. Through 8/24.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.