• Haven Spa is hosting a "Gourmet Tuesday" event where their treatments featuring a unique wax recipe for delicate areas will be marked down. A Brazilian wax is $41 (originally $57), full leg is $38 (originally $61), and underarms are $15 (originally $23). Haven, 150 Mercer St. , nr. Houston St . (212-343-3515); call for appointment.
• Take 30 to 80 percent off Issey Miyake's clothes for men and women at this one-day sample sale. 139 Franklin St ., nr. Hudson St . (212-229-1334); 84.
• Owl's Lab is taking their sale online, with womenswear and accessories from Mike & Chris, Vena Cava, Elizabeth and James, and more marked down. This Hobo Belinda wallet is down to $69 from $90. For an extra 30 percent off, type in "hc08" at checkout.
• The selection of shoes from Tashkent by Cheyenne, Devotte, and Melanie Dizon, and more at Clarabella are 30 percent off. Ongoing. 279 E. Houston St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0270); Tue.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• Find hordes of BCBG Max Azria summer stock at 30, 50, and 70 percent off in the store. BCBG Max Azria, 120 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-2723); MonSat, (11am7), Sun. (noon6)
• Diane T. is taking 30 to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Pedro Garcia, Catherine Malandrino, and Diane Von Furstenberg ($30 to $200). Through 8/20. 174 Court St., at Bergen St., Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-5777); Tues.Fri. (117:30); Sat. (116:30); Sun. (15:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.