• Receive a free hair consultation with a Kiehl’s stylist and score sample products and hair-care tips. 109 Third Ave., at 13th St. (212-677-3171), 154 Columbus Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-799-3438); 108.
• Attend the launch party for the new intimates and sleepwear collection by Juicy Couture, including a fashion presentation, drinks, and desserts. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
Get your fierce face on! Barneys is having its semi-annual warehouse sale, featuring 50 to 70 percent off designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods. Through 9/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 8/148/15, Thurs.Fri. (89); 8/188/29, Mon.Fri. (109), Sat.Sun. (107); 9/1, Mon. (107).
• Lower East Side favorite TG-170 is offering 30 to 60 percent off on summer stock. Through 8/14. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-995-8660); Mon.Sun. (128).
• Small Paul by Paul Frank is hosting a sample sale featuring cute baby, toddler, and preteen frocks. 45 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St., Ste. 4A; Fri. only (107).
• Malia Mills's retro yet modern swimsuits, bikinis, and cover-ups are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); 10–6.
• The sexy lingerie and underthings from Kiki de Montparnasse are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8070); Sun.Mon. (127), Tues.Sat. (128).
• Lower East Side vintage boutique Marmalade is having a sale to prep for fall, with vintage rompers and sundresses up to 50 percent off. Through 8/15. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton. (212-473-8070); Thurs.Fri (noon9).
• Men's apparel and footwear for men, women, and children are 30 percent off at Tretorn. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); Mon.Sat. (108); Sun. (noon7).
• Cream, the new hip Upper East Side boutique, is taking up to 50 percent off lines like Geren Ford, Anna Sui, and Antik Batik. 1124 Third Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-585-0200); Mon.Sun. (117).
• Lower East Side boutique Shop is taking 40 percent off all summer clothing, with 20 to 50 percent off items. 94 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-375-0304); noon7.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
The Y Has Returned in a Big Way to YSL
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.