• Check out Sue Devitt's new fall makeup. The Seaspray Collection consists of eight pieces inspired by the Great Barrier Reef with vibrant colors and ocean tones. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-833-2680); noon7.
• Body by Brooklyn Spa & Lounge is offering a deal on their delectable, fruity body scrubs; the Citrus Splash was $82 for 30 minutes but is now $70. Use of the Wet Lounge is complimentary. Through 9/15. 275 Park Ave., nr. Washington St., Clinton Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-9400); Sun. and Mon., Wed. and Thurs. (109), Fri. and Sat. (1010).
• Enjoy 30 percent off everything from Cynthia Rowley’s online boutique (including new and already discounted items) by typing code "DCCR" at checkout. Click here to browse the goods.
• Score 25 percent off Sebago’s entire selection of women’s, men’s, and kids’ dockside and boat shoes at their online shop. Enter "2775-DCSEBAGO" at checkout.
• Men’s streetwear label Nort/Recon marking down their signature tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats for 50 percent off. Through 8/31. 359 Lafayette St., nr. Bond St. (212-614-8502); Wed., Thurs., Sun. (noon7); Fri. Sat. (noon8).
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075); 98.
• Mulberry’s two-day sample sale offers a great selection of bags, small leather goods, and ready-to-wear from their spring collection at major discounts. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (888-685-6856); Weds.Thurs. (107).
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo's collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88), Wed. Thurs. (108).
• Find 60 to 75 percent off limited-edition, high-end ties at Vittorio J's sale. Through 8/29. 20 Peacocks, 20 Clinton St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8660); Tues.Fri. (noon9).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.