• Preview the Natori collection today as it debuts at Bergdorf Goodman. 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 59th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Through 8/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075), 98.
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo's collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). Through 8/28. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88), Wed. Thurs. (108).
• Honey in the Rough is slashing already-reduced sale items by Tsumori Chisato, Alice McCall, United Bamboo, and more by an extra 50 percent off. 161 Rivington St nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon. Sat. (noon8); Sun (noon7).
• eDressMe is hosting a sale in honor of Women’s Equality Day at its Penthouse Store and online boutique. Snap up Nicole Miller and Anna Sui duds for $75 while 15 percent of proceeds go to the Women's Alliance. Today only. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); 106.
• Find 60 to 75 percent off limited-edition, high-end ties at Vittorio J's sale. Through 8/29. 20 Peacocks, 20 Clinton St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8660); Tues.Fri. (noon9).
• Clarabella's past-season stock is 75 percent off, including shoes. Through 8/31. 279 E. Houston St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0270); Tues. Sat. (128), Sun. (127).
• Mulberry’s two-day sample sale offers up to 75 percent a selection of bags, small leather goods, and ready-to-wear from their spring and summer collections. Through 8/28. Metropolitan Pavilion at 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (888-685-6856); Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Temperley London is having a sample sale with select styles up to 70 percent off. The Mini Laetitia dress is down to $358 from $1195. Through 8/30. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); Wed. (88), Thurs.Fri. (10:308), Sat. (11:307).