• Preview the Natori collection today as it debuts at Bergdorf Goodman. 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 59th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Through 8/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075), 98.
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo's collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). Through 8/28. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88), Wed. Thurs. (108).
• Honey in the Rough is slashing already-reduced sale items by Tsumori Chisato, Alice McCall, United Bamboo, and more by an extra 50 percent off. 161 Rivington St nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon. Sat. (noon8); Sun (noon7).
• eDressMe is hosting a sale in honor of Women’s Equality Day at its Penthouse Store and online boutique. Snap up Nicole Miller and Anna Sui duds for $75 while 15 percent of proceeds go to the Women's Alliance. Today only. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); 106.
• Find 60 to 75 percent off limited-edition, high-end ties at Vittorio J's sale. Through 8/29. 20 Peacocks, 20 Clinton St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8660); Tues.Fri. (noon9).
• Clarabella's past-season stock is 75 percent off, including shoes. Through 8/31. 279 E. Houston St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0270); Tues. Sat. (128), Sun. (127).
• Mulberry’s two-day sample sale offers up to 75 percent a selection of bags, small leather goods, and ready-to-wear from their spring and summer collections. Through 8/28. Metropolitan Pavilion at 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (888-685-6856); Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Temperley London is having a sample sale with select styles up to 70 percent off. The Mini Laetitia dress is down to $358 from $1195. Through 8/30. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); Wed. (88), Thurs.Fri. (10:308), Sat. (11:307).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.