• Get a free copy of Nina Garcia's book The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own when you purchase a full-price pair of shoes at Saks today. The Project Runway judge will be there from 2 to 4 p.m. to sign books. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., fourth fl. (212-940-4676); 2–4.
• Clinique hands out free gifts with purchase today at Bloomingdale's. Receive a Colour Rush makeup bag when you spend $25 at the Clinique counter. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Mulberry’s two-day sample sale offers a great selection of bags, small leather goods, and ready-to-wear from their spring collection at up to 75 percent off. Through 8/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (888-685-6856); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• Temperley London is having a sample sale with select styles up to 70 percent off; the Mini Laetitia dress is down to $358 from $1,195. Through 8/30. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); Wed. (8–8), Thurs.–Fri. (10:30–8), Sat. (11:30–7).
• Bblessing is making room for fall with discounts of up to 60 percent off on spring and summer merchandise, including pieces from Adam Kimmel, Raf Simons, and Rag & Bone. 181 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-378-8005); Mon.–Fri. (1–9), Sat.–Sun. (12–8).
• Inhabit is having a sale on select cotton and linen tunics, dresses, cardigans, and tanks; the Slubbed Cotton Cardigan is $118 from $398, and the Cotton Apron Dress is $88 from $328. Check here to see what’s up for grabs.
• West Village boutique Claudine is hosting a 50 percent off sale on brands like Tucker, Richard Ruiz, and Tibi. Through September. 19 Christopher St., nr. Waverly Pl. (212-414-4234); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• Leontine, the South Street Seaport’s haven for upcoming and vintage designs, is hosting a major summer sale on their exclusive merchandise. Through September. 226 Front St., nr. Peck Slip. (212-766-1066); Mon.–Fri. (noon–7:30); Sat.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075); 9–8.
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo's collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (8–8), Wed.–Thurs. (10–8).
• Urban Decay is having an online sale on their glitzy makeup and body products with 30 percent off all merch. Through 8/28. Enter code "FFL30" at checkout and hit "redeem coupon"; urbandecay.com.
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.