• Plus-size designer Abby Z. is hosting free 30-minute private styling sessions all week out of her new Soho flagship store. Through 8/31. 57 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-944-8886); 117, call for appointment.
• Zero + Maria Cornejo is hosting a summer sample sale on linen dresses, tops, and cotton tap pants starting at $65 and up. Through 8/30. 255 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-3849); noon7:30.
• Nasty Gal Vintage is offering cute summer frocks for 50 percent off online. The Christine Corset Dress is $50 (originally $100), and the Tennessee Floral Tuxedo Dress is $55 (originally $115). Check here to see what’s up for grabs.
• Get an extra 15 percent off American Eagle Outfitters when you type "62784648" at checkout. Through 8/25.
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075), 98.
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo's collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). Through 8/28. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88), Wed.Thurs. (108).
• Oak is slashing their new fall footwear and accessories up to 25 percent off on their Website. Snatch a cute pair of booties by LD Tuttle, oxford flats by Dolce Vita, or Creative Recreation high-top sneaks at reduced prices by typing "daily" at checkout. Through 8/26.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.