Almost two months ago we introduced you to Petey Wright, the winner of the V Man Ford Model Search contest. Today we bring you the fruits of his win: a V Man cover and spread shot by Hedi Slimane for the magazine's fall issue, which hits stands this week. Yep, it's a bunch of Monday-morning male eye candy (you're welcome, but we also felt the need to balance our earlier Eva Mendes post). Wright told us if Slimane had had his way, the designer-cum-photographer would have lensed the model in all his own clothes for this issue. But Slimane lost out (and we all win!), so Wright's in labels like Versace, Calvin Klein and Givenchy. Slimane also shot the contest's runner-ups Adam and AJ for the same spread. See all three in the full spread after the jump.
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover