After Halston lost head designer Marco Zanini and severed ties with creative consultant Rachel Zoe, we were nervous for the newly revived label. We worried it might stumble and fall into some sort of mess, the same way we worry drunk, stiletto-clad college freshman on the cobblestones of the meatpacking district might. But now it's looking more and more like those bobbles were just part of the label's getting its footing. Fashion Week Daily reports the house just announced it will show its spring 2009 collection in the heat of Fashion Week on September 9 at the Museum of Modern Art. So classy and appropriate, right? Although a new designer hasn't been named, rumor has it the collection is being finished by an in-house team and the house will make an official announcement of some sort on this matter next week. Not too shabby.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000